The goal of the Junior Golf Program is to improve the skill level of our juniors preparing them for Junior High and High School Golf. As a golf professional, I want to do everything I can to excite our kids about the game of golf. I hope they gain confidence in our development program as they work to become better golfers and earn a spot on the golf team.
Ages: 6 to 18
Dates for 2021: 2021 dates pending
Practice Days and times: Mondays and Wednesdays: (4:00 pm to 6:00 pm) during school months, (3:00 pm to 5:00 pm) during the summer), or other days to meet other schedule demands. Make ups can be scheduled on any day that we have golf academy. I am available for private lessons by appointment.
- 1 day per week: 8 hours per month: 0
- 2 days per week: 16 hours per month: 0
Payments are due on the 1st of each month.
Range balls and cart fees are not included.
- Fundamentals: Grip, Stance and Alignment
- Practice on the Range & on the golf course
- Short Game
- Full Swing
- Rules & Etiquette
- On Course instruction during the last hour of each session.
Individual lessons are available: per lesson. Buy 2 or 3, get one free. Buy 4, get two free.
Competition: Tournament Qualifier 9- hole Rounds on some Friday afternoons. Team Golf Tournaments: (1-2 per month during the school year and 2-3 per month during the summer)
- NTJPGA Individual Junior Tournaments. (Schedule is on the NTPGA Website) www.ntpga.com
- T.A.A.F. Texas Amateur Athletic Association: State Games of Texas: State Junior Golf Tournament: 2019 College Station, Texas July 25th – 28th. www.taaf.com
How many times have you said, “I wish I would have started playing golf as a kid”? Here’s your chance to give your children the opportunity to learn the game they play throughout their lifetime. Bring them to the club and support their advancement in the games we all love to play… Golf!
For More Information Call Randy Wade at (214) 727-2019.